online advertising

Friday, August 16, 2013

Starting of the blog

I have solving Project Euler problems for around an year, and I am really having fun with it. One of the problem I had is that there is no easy way for me to share my solutions to some friends. Typically I send them emails or DropBox. That's inefficient, I routinely forget to send solution over. Again, typically, I send source code, which is very often, inadequate to explain how I arrived at the solution.

So I decided to write this blog to share the solutions. The code is also shared on GitHub here.

My approach to Project Euler is pragmatic, focused on getting the solution, not the optimal way to code. So from time to time you see I am using non-optimal approach, and even low quality code. That doesn't mean I can write optimal or high quality code, that merely means that is unimportant for me. The same is also observed in various programming contests.

As I disclaimer, I don't want to deprive the fun of solving the problem from you, so please refrain yourself from reading the solution if you still want the fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment